6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I want to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mothers out there! Yes I am alive! I know it's been awhile but I've been super busy and just haven't been blogging! There have recently been some changes in the Matthews household.....Josh has accepted a new job with Farm Bureau Insurance. He will be a insurance agent in Saline County in the Benton office. We currently live in Little Rock which is Pulaski County. It is Farm Bureau's company policy to live in the county where you work. So it looks like the Matthews will be moving to Benton, Bryant, or Alexander which is only about 15-20 minutes outside of Little Rock. I'm kinda sad because we have put so much work into our lovely home and now we have to leave :( We are currently debating to do "Sell by Owner" or to use our realtor. We shall see so wish us luck on this lovely housing market! Oh yeah, and get ready for my husband calling you and selling Farm Bureau! They really do have lower rates and have a very good reputation in the Insurance world. Okay, I have got to get to bed because I HAVE to get up and work out in the morning. This week I am going to starve myself! I am a bridesmaid in Nashville, TN next weekend and I can't zip up my dress! 1-2-3 GET SKINNY!

No comments: