6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Friday, May 14, 2010

Here Comes the Bride...

I am currently sitting on Jake Goss's (lil' sis boyfriend) couch in Nashville, TN.  I just got back from Meghan Hall's wedding.  Meghan is my childhood friend who got married tonight.  (I grew up in Nashville and my family moved when I was a junior in high school to Arkansas...just a FYI)  Meghan was a beautiful bride and the wedding was just lovely!  I danced (surprise-surprise) all night long.  Oh and my bridesmaid dress fit like a glove.  I was so worried it wasn't going to zip up after eating at the Pancake Pantry this morning with Jake but it turned out alright....

I thought that this was a cool shot done by yours truly!

The Hall Fam...Meghan's Dad cried when he saw her and it was so sweet.

Now introducing Mrs. Meghan Bullock...........

No comments: