6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Give Us Our Dog Back

Last Friday, Josh and I headed to Jonesboro for Homecoming weekend at ASU. We have been looking for a new place to board Koen and we got some good reviews on this place in North Little Rock called Premier Boarding After Hours Clinic (Do not bring your dog here!) We dropped him off Friday afternoon and we "checked" out the area for our precious puppy and everything seemed great! When Sunday morning rolled around we got up, got dressed and headed to Cracker Barrel for breakfast before we left Jonesboro. I had the Apple crisp French Toast which was AWESOME by the way! The deadline to pick up Koen was by 11am. We cut it pretty close....we pulled up at the boarding place at 11:04am....the door was locked, however, there was the dude that gave us the tour of the place standing outside so Josh asked if we could get our dog. We had already paid for his visit and everything. All they had to do was give us Koen! The dude let Josh in the door and I waited in the car. About 10 minutes later, out comes Josh with NO KOEN and his face red as a beet! They told Josh that he could not pick up Koen and according to Josh he spent 10 minutes arguing with the manager. This made Josh VERY upset....the lady was rude and was not at all lenient in the pick-up policy (obviously they’ve had issues before). I understand that there have to be rules but really 4 minutes late..come on! Josh told the lady that he would “NEVER bring his dog back to this DUMP and that he would be calling the owner on Monday morning!” The manager responded “GOOD, I’ll do something even better, I’ll have you a stamped envelope waiting for you when you pick up your doing during our working hours!” Wow is all I have to say! I wonder if Koen was treated any different when we left. I went back at 5pm to pick him up and did the walk of shame with the ‘sorry my husband went crazy on you’ look on my face. So needless to say, we are not welcome back to this boarding place ever again. Back to the drawing board! I hope that when we have kids, it won’t be this hard!  

No comments: