6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today I stopped by the ICU to see Ashley and she was perched up in her bed with her USPeople magazine and her computer and phone by her side...Typical Ashley style! She looked 100 times better! They are moving her out of ICU and they had just took the tube out of her nose that went to her stomach…she’s is doing awesome! I sat with her for about 15 minutes and we just talked about nothing really (the celebs, tv shows, etc.) Ashley hasn’t eaten anything since last Friday and she made sure to tell me that she was STARVING!!! They told her that she has to “pass gas” before she can eat. She said “If only I could fart, I can have something to eat!” They are still waiting for the test results to come back from her appendix and the tiny piece of tissue that they found in the blood they removed from her stomach…pray!

No comments: