6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Sunday, November 1, 2009

What a Beeeeautiful Family!


This year it was my turn to pick our Halloween costumes....so what's better than going as a BEE FAMILY! I searched EVERYWHERE for these outfits. It all started when I bought Koen's little bee suit at Target for $9.99. Josh and I couldn't figure out what we wanted to beeee :) So I said let's go as the bee family! So here we are…..








Yes that is my husband in spandex and our precious little Koen :) I know it will be worse when I have a human child! We ended up winning the costume contest and I have to say we did look pretty cute! Next year it’s Josh’s turn to pick….it better beeee good because we have to claim our winning title again. By the way, we also won last year’s costume contest at a different party (we were characters from Dodge Ball)...

1 comment:

Ashley and Daniel said...

You guys look too cute. I am proud of Josh for being a trooper and wearing the outfit.