6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fa la la la la, la la la

It’s starting to look like Christmas at the Matthews household! Pictures to come very soon! I asked Josh yesterday to be thinking of a few things he’d like to have for Christmas. I on the other hand have already started my list! I really don’t NEED anything and I’m just being selfish, but I do want just a “few” items. Nothing big…I need a new throw rug for the living room, a new electric toothbrush re-fill, a gift card to “Holly Lolly” for the After Christmas SALES!!!!, etc. I have a huge problem buying Christmas décor! I think I need to be admitted into Christmas Junky Anonymous! I’ve been informed by my husband that it’s too early to put up the Christmas tree so I have been slowly adding a little Christmas here and there all over the house this past week. I won the battle and the tree went up last night!!! Josh came in from work and said our house looks like a Hallmark Store :)
I just LOVE this time of year. It’s starting to get colder and I just love the happiness in the air! I think that Josh and I are going to do Christmas for a child in need again this year. We need to give to someone who doesn't have very much rather than adding to our pile of stuff! (This coming from the 27 year old woman who has a Christmas list) Last year we went to the mall trying to find the Angel Tree and they didn’t have it! I was shocked! The lady at the Dillard’s counter looked at me like I was speaking French when I asked if she knew where the Salvation Army Angle Tree was located in the mall. We will defiantly get one maybe two children this year….Christmas is LOVE!!!!!!

No comments: