6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Decor Pictures (Inside)

The cleaning peeps came yesterday so I decided to have a mini photo shoot of the Christmas Decor!!! It was a nasty rainy day today so I'll take pictures of the outside decor tomorrow...stay posted!
I hope you enjoy the glimpse into our home! :)

Our Decked Out Living Room...

The Mantle Decor...






Coffe Table Decor...


Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree....



Winter Wonderland Tree Branches...

Pine Cone Decor that Memo gave me...

Kitchen Area...


The Foyer & Stairs (plus Koen's ball!)



Upstairs ....


Guest Bathroom....





2 comments:

KellerMom said...

You went ALLL out, woman! I hate taking down decorations so I stay simple, lol! House looks beautiful, though!

Meghan said...

You are sooooo Martha Stewart:) Love the decor. You should decorate people's home for a living!! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 4 MONTHS AND 9 Days til the big day!!!