6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Play By Play Weekend

This weekend we did pretty much NOTHING and it was wonderful! Friday night we watched our tivoed shows and then went to bed. Boring I know!

Saturday morning I slept in to about 8:45am and then jolly Josh woke me up to finish putting up the Christmas decor outside. We are in a competition with some friends and so the Matthews are going for it! I took some pictures but I still need to upload them. I'll do that tomorrow. Saturday afternoon Josh went to a friends house to watch football and Koen and I did some laundry and picked up the house a little....then Saturday night was date night! We went to Olive Garden and spent the leftover gift card from Memo and had a wonderful little dinner with my husband. We left stuffed and came home to lounge on the couch and then went to bed.

Today we went to early church and Sunday School...After Sunday School we went to Panera Bread with a few peeps from our class. When then came home and have pretty much been worthless all afternoon! Well we did bring the new neighbors across the street a loaf of "Christmas Bread" and introduced ourselves. We remember when we moved in and we were so excited to own our own home and NO ONE came to welcome us to the neighborhood. We thought we would be neighborly and be nice! So yeah our weekend might not seem to fun to most of you, but it was great for us because we got to spend it at home and be lazy! Tomorrow is Monday and a whole new week!

No comments: