6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I know you were all wondering about me :) I haven't blogged in FOREVER and I promise to write more often...I've just been busy and I was sick for about two weeks so anyway...I'm back now! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! So my New Years Resolution was not to eat ANY candy for a whole year and what am I doing right now....ohh eating some lemon heads and nerds. I am SO weak! It's only January 14th! Terrible I know! I did however tell myself that I was going to start drinking more water and less soft drinks and I'm doing great at that. I'll work on the candy :)


I just got home to Bentonville last night so we could have our family Christmas. It was the only time that Ashley could come home from Gainesville so I waited to take vacation when she would be home. All us chick-a-dees are under one roof for a few days and Mom and Dad are happy! I haven't written about my Mom yet on here....she hurt her back before Christmas and it turns out that she has a bulging disk and will need surgery. We took her to the doctor today and scheduled her surgery for next Tuesday, January 19th. Mom is scared to death, but she'll be pain free after the surgery and she will be able to move around better. Please keep her in your prayers! We put her in the wheelchair today at Sams and wheeled her around. It's the first time she's been to Sams in weeks and that it a total shocker! You know that she's really hurting when she doesn’t go to Wal-Mart or Sams Club 5 times in one week, but she will be better soon and Lori and Dad will be wonderful nurses during her 6 week recovery time! In the meantime I will continue to do the chores around the house for my mother and wash clothes everyday! Just kidding mom, but seriously you do the laundry way too often! Love you!

No comments: