6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mom's Surgery

I am about to board the plane to head back to Bentonville and I just wanted to say a quick prayer for my mom.  Any surgical procedure is a time of tension, fear and hope that the surgery will cure the problem and I know my mom is very ancious to get back to her normal life.  I believe that she is waiting to undergo surgery at the moment and I know it's a time of anxiety for the whole family.

"Dear God, please be with Mom during her back surgery this morning.  Please hold her in your arms as her body is Your creation and she needs you.  Calm her fears and guide the surgeon’s hand that is going to change her back, and may she heal and function better after this is all over with. In your Holy precious name, Amen.”

1 comment:

The Bost Family said...

Your mom and family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the surgery went well!

P.S. That was a beautiful prayer.