6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthday Bash in Gulf Shores

This year for my 27th birthday & "early" 1 year anniversary present from Josh we went to Gulf Shores, AL.  We had a blast, but the vaca was a tad bit too long if you know what I mean.  My body was filled with salt from seafood and my skin was seriously starting to become BLACK!  I also missed Koen (I know Memo, he's just a dog) but we were just ready to get back home.  Now, on my birthday the girls bought me an ice cream cake and took me out on the town.   Let's just say that Gulf Shores is NOT hoppin' in September....we went to this place.....yes "MUD BUGS".  I know you are all jealous....

I actually had a really good time and I think everyone else did too. Yes that is a stripper pole...real classy place I tell ya! Thanks Gulf Shores and friends for a wonderful birthday!


No comments: