6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Get Down w/ Your Bad Self....Make a Wreath!

"The older I get the more of my mother I see in myself." ~ Nancy Friday

Nancy hit this one right on the head! The family has always been on the artistic side and growing up I remember the "projects" mom made and tried to sell them to whoever would buy them...to name a few: there were the little fabric baskets, stuffed bunny's (that us girls all had on our beds growing up), the ear rings (I believe this might of included Aunt Kathy & Aunt Candy)...all I remember is that they were BIG and had polka dots on them. So now I am following in my mothers footsteps and going into wreath making! Yes ladies and gents....I will make you a customized wreath! I'm not sure how much I'm going to charge just yet, but if you are interested then let me know and I'll hook ya up. This is my first one so keep that in mind! I'll be making a Christmas wreath next...so stay tuned!
Fall Creations by April....




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your wreath is beautiful..Looks like a Pro designed it...I'm glad you started a Blog, I enjoy reading them..memo

Unknown said...

Ashley and Daniel did not say that!!