6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wedding Bells...Happy Anniversary!

Happy 1 Year Anniversary to us....

Happy Anniversary to my love!!!!!! I can't believe that we have been married 1 year today. I am truly blessed and I thank God every single day for giving me such a wonderful husband and a best friend who loves me more than this world. I love you with all of my heart... and I thank you for being YOU!!!

The funny thing about marriage is that no one tells you that it's hard and you have to work at it. They don't tell you about the little things that drive you up the wall...like when your husband shaves and leaves whiskers all over the sink (much better by the way), or when I come home from the grocery store and he comes to "approve" what I've bought (apparently the sandwich meat that I buy...taste like plastic wrap), the best is when he tells you "that's not how my mom makes chicken spaghetti"...just to name a few!!!! But we learn how to live with each other and it just works! I can honestly say that I would be lost without him and he truly is my one true love. I love you Josh and I am looking forward to many more years spent with you by my side!
All my love,
April Leigh

Thought I would share some memories.....This same time last year (around 10pm), I was probably dancing my heart out on the dance floor with Alan...killer moves!



Love the facial expressions! Time sure does fly by. I know how much Alan loves these pictures so they are dedicated to him :)

No comments: