6 Weeks Old ~ November 28, 2011

Friday, September 25, 2009

My Loving Husband...

I have been informed that my blog is "ridiculous" and "unnecessary" by Josh, but I do not care a bit about what he says! (FYI...not everyone has facebook and I don't use it to type about my daily activities… Anyway!) On a happier note….it’s Friday and 1 more hour til' the weekend starts. Sister is coming into Little Rock for the last hoorah before “Yolanda” heads to Gainesville. I’m going to miss you sister! Don’t worry, we will visit soon. Oh and don’t forget to bring One Tree Hill & Friday Night Lights! Whoo hooo can’t wait!

3 comments:

KellerMom said...

I love how I am the only one following your blog - hehe! I use mine to write about our homeschool stuff etc. I'm sure it's boring and nobody REALLY cares but hey, I'm not on facebook anymore so I've gotta have somewhere to type, write and gripe! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Josh and Ben LUUUUUVVVEa the word "ridiculous". I have now culled that word from my hearing vocabulary...

Sarah said...

Anonymous is me, sorry...